Focus on The Song Workshop
"Sing A Song"
When: Wednesday 31st July 7.00 - 9.00pm
Where: The Unitarian Church, Berkeley Street, Glasgow, G3 7DS
Do you think about what you are singing and what you are trying to communicate when singing a song to people? Are you telling them a story? Imparting an emotion? Calling them to action?
In this workshop we will be looking at how to get your audience hooked at the start of a song and how to keep them engaged.
We want you to feel confident in your voice, and your ability to sing and perform, whether you are singing on stage, in an informal setting or to the cat!
This Workshop is designed to help you whether:
- You've never really sung before
- You've sung a bit but would like to feel more confident in your voice
- You've sung before and would like to get your voice moving again
The Workshop will look at:
- The structure of songs and how to identify different parts
- How a song hooks you
- Creating mood in a song
- Delivering the song and holding your audience's attention
We will be working on songs during the Workshop, using them to put the techniques you have been learning, into practice.
Book your place (£16) on Wednesday 31st July 2019:
Please let us know if you have any additional requirements.
We look forward to singing with you!