‘Is There Something I Should Know’
- All arrangements and printed materials provided by Dynamic Meladies are and will remain the property of Dynamic Meladies Limited. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the materials or ideas belonging to Dynamic Meladies Limited is unacceptable and appropriate action will be pursued. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any individual who is unwilling to conform to acceptable standards of behaviour.
- If workshops are cancelled due to circumstances outwith our control, we will endeavour to reschedule within a reasonable time period.
- Both workshops and sessions may be paid for in advance or in cash on the day. If not paying in advance, we require notification of your intention to attend.
- We are committed to the concept of women empowering women and seek to foster links with other women in the business community, for our mutual benefit.
- We endeavour, wherever possible, to ensure that all materials we use come from sustainable sources, in order to limit the negative impact on the environment.
Code of Conduct
- Dynamic Meladies is all about creating a safe and encouraging environment where members can feel supported as people and performers.
- We expect members to treat us and each other with respect and consideration. This also applies to staff and other users of any venues in which we work.
- We are all seeking to learn and improve and, while constructive criticism is valuable, we expect that members will be supportive of each other and not undermine the confidence of others.
- We ask that members treat their surroundings with respect when attending sessions, workshops and events. Dynamic Meladies will not be held responsible for any damage caused to venues by the misconduct or negligence of participants.
- We will not tolerate aggression, threats, abusive language or violence against anyone. Any person behaving in an unreasonable manner will be asked to leave.
- Dynamic Meladies seeks to be inclusive, welcoming women from all backgrounds. There is no room for racism, sexism, homophobia, sectarianism, ageism or prejudice against people with disabilities within our organization. Or anywhere else.
- Punctuality is important and we ask that all participants arrive at venues in good time for the start of activities.
- Non-attendance at pre-booked workshops and rehearsals is disruptive. In the case of pre-booked workshops we require 48 hours’ notice, so we can fill your place from our waiting list. Please inform us prior to sessions or rehearsals if you are unable to attend.
Health and Safety
‘Take Good Care of Yourself’
- Participants are advised that they are responsible for their personal safety and the safety and security of their belongings during all activities. Dynamic Meladies will not be held responsible for loss of or damage to property.
- Dynamic Meladies endeavours to ensure that all venues are safe and fit for purpose. Complaints relating to any injuries sustained as the result of defects in the fabric or furnishings of buildings should be addressed directly to the venue/Council as appropriate.
- Please inform us of any pre-existing medical conditions or allergies which may affect your participation in any of our activities.
- Please let us know if you require any assistance due to visual impairment or mobility difficulties, or have any additional requirements.
‘Our Lips Are Sealed’
- From time to time, filming or the taking of photographs may be necessary for promotional purposes. Please inform us if you do not wish your image to be used, otherwise consent will be assumed.
- If you are posting comments or pictures on social media, please be aware of the sensibilities of others and do not post anything which might cause distress or offence or bring the reputation of Dynamic Meladies into disrepute.
- Dynamic Meladies reserves the right to update or alter any of the above should it become necessary.