Find Your Singing Voice with Dynamic Meladies
Encouraging women to express themselves through singing. Inspiring. Inclusive. In Glasgow.
At Dynamic Meladies we want to help women aged 25+ to find their singing voices in a safe and encouraging environment. We run regular singing classes and a series of workshops, which cover a range of techniques. The classes and workshops will enable you to realize the potential of your voice, while having fun singing alongside other women. We also offer online resources including useful advice for singers and exercises you can use at home to improve and develop your voice.
Dynamic Meladies’ classes are for you if:
- You want to improve your singing voice and learn to do more with it
- You would like to build your confidence and increase your self-esteem
- You want to sing but a choir setting doesn’t appeal
- You haven’t sung before but fancy giving it a go
- You want to rediscover the joy of singing
- You want to take up a fun activity and meet new people
At Dynamic Meladies we aim to expand musical possibilities for older women, whether you want to sing purely for fun and friendship or participate in our performance events too. There are no auditions and you don’t need to be able to read music – we teach all of the songs and harmonies by ear.
Dynamic Meladies online is for you if:
- You can’t come along to our classes
- You want to get a bit of practice in first
- You come to classes and want to continue learning at home
- You want to improve your voice but can’t commit to a weekly class
- You are looking for singing courses you can do at your own pace at home
- 12 Practical Tips To Care For Your Singing Voice
- Singing and breathing exercises for you to practise
- A weekly singing planner for you to use
We will also be running online singing courses, so you don’t have to miss out if you can’t join us at our classes.
Connect with us
We'd love to have you on board!
We have created Dynamic Meladies to provide a space for women to enjoy singing and learning together. Come along and join the fun and discover your inner diva!
Sign-up for our Newsletter!
We run Singing Workshops every couple of months. Details of our next Workshop will appear on our Upcoming Workshops page.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything”
“A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song”
– Chinese proverb
“It’s a great way to find your inner voice and also a form of relaxation because for 2 hours you spend it focusing on breathing and singing and not thinking about any other worries!”
“Lovely to be singing in such a fun, safe and non-judgmental atmosphere”
– Karen L